For every child, a childhood. Every young person empowered. Every community engaged.
- to ensure that child rights are put into practice;
- to protect children from harm, even in the most difficult circumstances;
- to influence agendas and strategies that affect children and youth at all levels.
- to give children access to the childhood they're entitled to;
- to empower children and youth to actively shape societies, structures and mindsets;
- to achieve sustainable system change for children.
- to involve all relevant actors, from local to global, in the solutions we seek;
- to engage partners, expertise and resources in creating environments in which children thrive;
- to build capacity for the protection of children and the implementation of their rights.
Terre des Hommes Sweden Board
The board of Terre des Hommes Sweden consists of Carel Kok (Chair), Lysiane André, Paolo Ferrara, Albert Recknagel, Sara Varda St. Vincent